1. Have FUN! This is all about fun!
2. Hit When Ready
a. Men will play on the YELLOW tees on the Arcade Side
b. Women will play on the GREEN tees on the Arcade Side
c. Men will play from the FOUR OAKS tees on the MacKenzie Side
d. Women will play from the 1 Oak tees on the MacKenzie Side
4. All the shots off green may be moved one club length no closer to the pin.
a. This includes the ability to remove your ball from hazards our out-of-bounds (OB)
5. Putts within the putter grip are considered "gimmies" and the player include the "gimmie" in their score.
6. OB Shots will not be penalized distance. Player will drop their ball at the point of entry into OB and will incur a one stroke penalty.
7. Lost balls will be dropped at the suspected location of landing and played with a stroke penalty.
8. The maximum score you can receive is double par for the hole.
9. You must play against your opponents, if present, to win points.
a. If you tee off before your scheduled time, and your opponent arrives, you will forfeit all points to your opponent provided they meet the scoring criteria.
10. Three consecutive "No Shows" will result in removal from River City Golf Club.
a. Acquiring a sub, or attempting to acquire a sub will not count as a "no show".
11. The maximum allowable handycap is 2 strokes per hole.
12. No division winner will be allowed to have more than 25% of their points from substitutions.
13. League fees, and the refundable "no show" fee, must be paid by the completion by the end of the third week.
a. If league fees are not paid by the completion of the third week subsequent matches will be considered forfeits until the fee is paid.
1. Once matches are forfeited, they will remain forfeited, and not re-instated after payment is received.
b. A deduction from your no-show fee will be made every week you are absent and do not request a sub 24 hours before tee-off.
1. Three no-shows will result in the entire deposit being forfeited.
14. Even though there is an online process, it is the responsibility of the player to secure a registered sub for their absences.
15. Scoring/rules disputes will be settled by the players at the time of the dispute. If a settlement resolution cannot be met, play will continue, and a resolution will be determined after the round by the commissioner team
16. Enter the score you shoot
a. If there is a need to modify the hole's par scoring will be modified afterwards.